R&R Software’s cDMS package supports customer care with a new, tablet based tool.
R&R Software’s Vector CDP based cDMS package supports the operation of numerous Hungarian car dealerships and services with its industry-specific enterprise resource planning, financial, customer relations management and enterprise mobility components.
The newest tool for supporting the work of customer care and service workers is the MRA (Mobile Reception Assistant) module, which complies with enterprise mobility requirements, and supports efficient and customer-friendly service.
With the help of MRA, car dealership and service workers are able to:
– Conduct inspection processes standing directly next to the vehicle. MRA supports work with brand-specific checklists, and automated recommendations for current sales actions, discounts.
– Open car worksheets directly from advance bookings with pre-loaded data, and manage service options.
– Check and edit data instantly: modifications are synchronized automatically in the ERP and CRM systems.
– Create photo documentations from the vehicle with the tablet’s integrated camera, which the system automatically stores with the worksheet.
– Record future events and recommendations, and automatically set reminders.
– Support “upselling” sales strategies, motivating customers to buy more, or higher value products and services.
During 2015, R&R Software implemented the new MRA solution for numerous Hungarian Renault dealerships:
– Shick-R Kft.
– Kristóf Autóház Kft.
– Autó Baumgartner Kft.
The cDMS package has been available in R&R Software’s portfolio for more than ten years. In this package, the Vector CDP software is complemented by numerous other components, providing a wide portfolio of services for multi-brand and multi-site, or central, regional car dealership and service operations.
cDMS is also available as a Cloud service.