R&R Software’s VERK/400 ERP system was expanded with new integrated components, supporting active sales and telesales.
Improving sales efficiency has always been a key factor for every company. The new component of VERK/400 allows monitoring, support and control of the active telesales channel – drawing on the sales and financial master data and functions stored in the system. With its help:
– Sales revenues can be increased with current clients.
– New clients can be acquired.
– Consolidated information can be gathered from the market.
– Customer satisfaction can be measured directly.
– Directly collecting customer feedback gives a strong base to quality assurance.
Central-Drinks Ltd. – one of Hungary’s largest beverage wholesale companies – has been using the VERK/400 ERP system for six years – supporting, monitoring and controlling its operation. Since the system went live, it has been expanded with several new costumized features – one of the most important is the integrated call center/telesales component developed and implemented in 2015, which supports Central-Drinks’ sales processes on a new, graphical interface.
The call center/telesales component complements Cetral-Drinks Ltd.’s VERK/400 enterprise resource planning system with the following functions:
– It provides controlled, yet flexible IT backing for performing the telesales action.
– It relieves users of extra administration tasks.
– It helps administration with automatically stored call results, and reports of the executed tasks.
– It provides information to the management.
– On-line, integrated operation based on the master data of the VERK/400 enterprise resource planning system.
The main functions of the integrated call center/telesales component:
– Planning call lists.
– Importing call plans/call lists.
– Creating call lists.
– Managing call lists.
Last year R&R Software renewed the VERK/400 ERP system with a multiple hundred thousand Euro investment: the new version offers a modern user experience on a graphic interface with the wide range of functions of the previous versions as well as outstanding reliability and stability.